- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are permitted.
- No open fires. Grill coals must be disposed of properly.
- No Fireworks.
- All animals must remain on a leash and cleaned up after.
- No motorized boats/jet skis may launch from the beach.
- No activity or parking is permitted in the Conservation Zone.
- During soft sand conditions (4×4 only), pay close attention to access ramp signs.
- Parking is allowed only in designated areas. Vehicles may not enter the pedestrian areas for any reason.
- From May 1st– October 31st, beach driving is prohibited from the hours of 730 pm- 800 am.
For a complete list of beach rules, click here
Information on the beach access and Beach rules contact 904-209-0331 or visit Beaches (sjcfl.us).
To help make our beaches more accessible, beach wheelchairs are available at no charge, on a first come first serve basis. Please note that three days advance notice is required to reserve a wheelchair. To make a reservation, please call Beach Services at (904) 209-0331.