Golf Carts/Low Speed Vehicles (LSVs)
- Traditional golf carts may not be operated on public streets.
- LSV operators must have a valid driver’s license.
- LSV’s Must be registered and insured.
- LSVs may operate on streets 35 mph and under.
- Operators must be 16 years old.
- Operators must follow all state laws applicable to normal bicycle operation.
- Ride with the flow of traffic
- Obey all traffic signals
- E-bikes are not permitted on the sidewalk or in the pedestrian areas of St. Augustine Beach.